পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

আনলাইন কৃষি উপকরণ বাঁজার

আনলাইন কৃষি উপকরণ বাঁজার
Largest Agro inputs Marketplace in Bangladesh

Please post your note.....

Dear sir,
I am Md. Mamunur reza a student of B.Sc.Ag(Hon's), now at 6th semester. At this moment I am developing a website related to our B.Sc.Ag(Hon's) Course. I want to develop a standard website where a student of B.Sc.Ag(Hon's) will get all Primary data about his subject. I think it will be helpful for all current and Ex-student of this sector.
I would like to include your subject and subject matter. Please Help me by sending all of your data (Subject related soft copy or other) “if you wish” or give me some suggestion about this website.

I am waiting for your reply.
Wish your sound health.

MD. Mamunur Reza
Student B. Sc. Ag.(Hon's)
E-mail:mamunag8_pstu@yahoo.com
Phone: +8801911152367